RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
* Add or Cancel items on order.
* Cancel order.
1. The right of Withdrawal is the right of the Buyer to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a specified time limit without paying the Seller damages. A Refusal to return within a certain time limit terminates the contract and exempts the Buyer from any contractual obligations, except for costs related to the return of the Goods to the Seller.
2. The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from receipt of the Goods, sending the Seller the letter of withdrawal to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Latvia/Riga Region/Babīte Nov. /Piñķi/Centerstreet 2-32
3. The Buyer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller within 7 (seven) days after the withdrawal. ALL expenses incurred in connection with returning the Goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
4. Using the right to withdraw from the Goods, the Buyer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product and for any reduction in the value of the Product if used in a manner incompatible with the principle of good faith, including Used for purposes other than the nature or the performance of the Product. Otherwise, the Seller reserves the right not to take the Product back.
5. The Seller shall, after the withdrawal letter and the receipt of the Goods, promptly, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days, reimburse the bank account specified by the Buyer for the amount of money paid in respect of the Goods. Otherwise, if the Seller will not receive the cancellation letter and/or the Product in the order stipulated herein, the Seller is entitled not to refund to the Buyer the amount of money paid in respect of the Product.